Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Welcome to the new FMS Association blog!

The purpose of a blog is to allow the FMS Alumni the opportunity to share pictures, stories or thoughts with other alumni. 

Adding a blog is pretty easy.  You write an e-mail and send it to fmsassn.blogpost@blogger.com and your e-mail will show here for all to see.

We ask that you keep it clean, but this is an open forum to discuss anthing that you would like to.  People will be able to comment on your blog by clicking on the "Comment" button.  I will receive an e-mail and release the comment.

It is my goal not to censor anything on the site, but I reserve the right to remove anything that crosses the invisable line.

Please add content often and comment on others!

Rex Riley, Class of 1970, Vice President of FMSA, Web Master, etc....

1 comment:

  1. Nice addition, Rex ... I'll get that email off to you and hope some of my classmates will do the same ... Great job on the web site!

    ReplyDelete